Discover our experience of the Saint-Émilion microcosm, our pricing policy, the quality of our products, our services and benefits
– 30 years of experience in the wine merchant sector, most of which in the Saint-Émilion microcosm.
– Actor in the global evolution of wine
– Putting the world of wine into perspective
– Worldwide expedition
– Thousands of wines tasted in great vintages but also in difficult vintages
As far as our purchases are concerned, we assure our customers the market price and not that of the Saint-Émilion microcosm.
This policy is made possible thanks to our total commercial freedom in relation to tourism stakeholders (cf article Jean Smullen)
We strive to offer only the best vintages of each of our references. We know too well the influence of climate on the quality of wines. Great vintages are always highlighted.
For 25 years, we have been doing free tastings mainly on great vintages ready for tasting.
We will continue the free tastings.
We do not wish to enter into the policy of paid visits or tastings.
For years, we have been implementing 15% reductions:
– On presentation of the entrance ticket to the underground church or monolithic church of Saint-Émilion or Aubeterre.
– Upon presentation of a bill in a hotel or restaurant in Saint-Émilion
– By email requesting a tasting (email@example.com)